Sorry for the delay, I was during travel and as I have come to know it is pretty hard to have the quiet and calm necessary to write anything. But now, here I go with The Liebster Award nomination “game” rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 3-5 other bloggers with less than 3000 followers.
5. Make up a set of questions for the nominated bloggers to answer.
First of all, thank you Thincyster, not because I have to, but just because, due to your presence in my blogging life I fee so appreciated. It means a lot, especially in the beginning to have support, and the best kind the the not expected one. So, yes, thank you. 🙂
Let’s see what I have to do next…yes, answer the Thincyster friend’s questions (btw good questions, I like them):
1. Who are you ? I am a woman, trained as a dentist who currently doesn’t work as one, but still drawn to the medicine from the nutrition, psychological and sociological point of view. I am passionate about what I do, whatever it is, I love my family and friends.
2. Why did you start blogging? Because I wanted to share my experiences and somehow try to make a difference in some peoples’ lifes. I guess I am the kind of mother figure (all my friends say that about me :)) and I don’t want to see other people go thru some of the issues I have gone thru and lose precious time of their life. Most of the time the truth about any reaction or feeling is in us and unfortunately we don’t know how to pass the load of “crap” that is in between and go to the essence. I was thinking for a while to start writing it, more than 6 months, and one day I just did it, and it’s been one of the best choices I have ever made. 🙂
3. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year without any repercussions (your job and house will still be waiting for you, your animals could come, you’d continue getting paid)… where would you live? You see, due to my wandering nature, this is a very difficult question, because there are so many places I would like to live, I cannot just choose one. :)) I will mention a few with the motivations : Barcelona – its one of the best cities in the world and first and foremost my brother lives there , New York – for the lifestyle, I would like to immerse myself for a while in it, Sydney – I think Australia is one of the best and happiest countries in the world and I would definitely enjoy living there, Amsterdam – I loooove Netherlands, I think its a great great country and I would like to live anywhere in it, but Amsterdam is the most complex city from my point of view, and the life Amsterdam people live is not bad at all, I tried it several times. Aaaand many more, I told you it was a hard question :))
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cupcakes 🙂
5. Apple or PC? Definitely Apple. I don’t currently own an Apple laptop but I really really want one. 🙂
6. You’ve just been given 1 million dollars. What do you do first? I am a pretty rational human being and the investments and buying houses part would come immediately after, but, first I would book a trip around the world with my husband, with stops as much as we want in any place. This is actually one of my biggest dreams.
7. What’s your favorite movie and why? I like a lot of movies but the one I watched the most I think its Notting Hill. I like it for the British humor and there is a scene in there where they find a secret garden and the writing on that bench :
and the ending with the same bench :
8. You can only wear one color variation for the rest of your life. What color do you choose? Something like a nude color for me its the best match.
9. N*Sync or BSB? N*Sync.
10. Do you want to be a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, or a stay-at-home-mom-until-the-babies-go-to-school mom? I think the best for me would be to start working again when the child is starting to go to preschool ( kindergarten). Also I would try to have a very flexible hours job so I can be there whenever needed.
11. If you could have any job of your choice and get paid top dollar… what would your career be? I have a split nature 🙂 I am torn between a business carrier in marketing and business development and blogging while traveling for a living. 🙂 I think I would like to have them both. 🙂
Done with the questions, next I have to list 11 random facts about myself.
1. My zodiac sign is Cancer.
2. I love all the warm seasons and cannot wait for the cold ones to end.
3. Because I watched again the Notting Hill scenes now before sharing them with you I got emotional and started crying :)))
4. One of my favorite things to do in life is go to cinema.
5. I was born in a seashore city and I looove the sea. Any sea. 🙂
6. I love snorkeling.
7. Photography is one of my hobbies.
8. I will start a professional cooking class soon and I am very excited.
9. I would like to be/live in more than one places in the same time. Yes, I am wierd. 🙂
10. I love eating, I eat very slow and try to appreciate the taste of every bite . 🙂
11. One of my biggest challenges is to be punctual, still working on that one sometimes. 🙂
Aaaand next the nominations:
And the questions :
1. Are you happy?
2. Who are you ?
3. Is your life how you thought it would be or it turned to have a surprising path?
4. Please mention a few things that make you happy.
5. Repeating the Thincyster’s question, which I thought was inspired: If no consequences, would you like to live in another place?
6. If so which is it and why ?
7. Does your current work make you happy?
8 . If you were to share with the world one thing that you learned by making mistakes, what would it be?
9. What are the interests in your life, the things that you want to learn more about?
10. Do you like to travel?
So, here we are at the end of this long post that took me only 10 days (?!!) to write because of doing several other thousand things in the mean time (which I will tell you about in my next posts, of course :).
Have a great week end, guys! 🙂